Sunday, July 8, 2012

Roger Federer , the seven-time Wimbledon champion : back to No. 1 in the world!


ROGER THAT!!!

Roger Federer is now the seven-time Wimbledon champion and back to No. 1 in the world beating Andy Murray 6-4 5-7 3-6 4-6 !!!








"Andy will at least win one Grand Slam. I think I played some of my best tennis in the last couple of matches. I've missed playing in the finals, and it feels like a great moment. I've gone through some struggles, so this one comes at the right time."
                                                   - Roger.









Lots of tears now. "Congratulations Roger - you deserve it. Thanks to everyone who supported me - you did a great job." He looks around at the crowd. "And last of all to you guys. Everybody always talks about the pressure of playing at Wimbledon, but it's not the people watching - they make it incredible."
                                      - Murry

No comments:

Post a Comment