Saturday, July 7, 2012

Wimbledon 2012 Women's Final: williams did it again!!





Serena won first set by 6-1,
Radwanska closes it out and leads 7-5 in the second set
Third set : 6-2 , a backhand winner &Serena Williams has won her fifth Wimbledon title! 
its 6-1 5-7 6-2

Five-time Wimbledon women's singles champion Serena Williams: "I can't even describe it. I almost didn't make it a few years ago. I was in hospital but now I'm here again and it was so worth it. I'm so happy. Just never give up, you can continue. Thank you, guys in the box today, daddy, mum - I can't name everyone one but thank you from the bottom of my heart." 
On Radwanska: "Aggie played so well and that's why she's had such a great career and she's so young and you guys should give her another round of applause."










Agnieszka Radwanska: "I'm still shaking so much. I think I had the best two weeks of my life. She was too good today but I'm just so happy to be here in the final. I think it was not my day but I'll try again next year."

No comments:

Post a Comment